I love You and a very Happy Birthday to you 😘
Iam being bold and brave in order to accomplish all the tasks in hand today, but somewhere inside iam grieving!
Iam missing my soul, my better half and the love of my life...
I know where ever you are, you would be fine and I will ensure me and Aaryan would be fine and ...happy here.
Love you loads and don't forget Iam eagerly waiting for the day to reunite with you😚
Iam being bold and brave in order to accomplish all the tasks in hand today, but somewhere inside iam grieving!
Iam missing my soul, my better half and the love of my life...
I know where ever you are, you would be fine and I will ensure me and Aaryan would be fine and ...happy here.
Love you loads and don't forget Iam eagerly waiting for the day to reunite with you😚
No comments:
Post a Comment