I feel like crippled, handicap...
I became so helpless without you, because you never thought me to be dependent on any one.
It was always you and by myself, here the conditions expect me to be dependent on others. Forcibly, I know I can do few things by myself, but iam expected to seek peoples help and listen a may be expression.
I sometimes feel this is because of the society we are in...they generalise too much...
If one needs help, doesn't mean everyone does.
I became so helpless without you, because you never thought me to be dependent on any one.
It was always you and by myself, here the conditions expect me to be dependent on others. Forcibly, I know I can do few things by myself, but iam expected to seek peoples help and listen a may be expression.
I sometimes feel this is because of the society we are in...they generalise too much...
If one needs help, doesn't mean everyone does.
No comments:
Post a Comment