We...

We...
Love you Forever

Monday, 21 September 2015

Day 53

Mom visited to see me yesterday....
was feeling little restless as we were feeling too much choked by people around us.

Was also feeling, why is Mom coming when we just met a day before..but I know she didn't wanted to leave that chance to see us again.

She fell down near bathroom...i was busy making tea in the kitchen and she slipped and fell off the door mat.
she then after applying spray and hot patch started moving a little then we thought it was a muscle catch....but after doctor check up, it was a fracture...i still don't understand how?

Now I know...this will be an issue that she fell here , not more for me but she would be accused of it.

Parallely people are slightly away from us...as they are busy with mom...
kind of good for is.
we get some breathing time...

she also would get some rest...though associated with some initial pain...but yes. She too needs rest.

I somehow feel its all you, who did it...

iam I true???

Love you anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment