Today I bought Dog food, plants for your birthday tomorrow.
I don't know how would I be tomorrow...this would be first birthday in the last 18 years- that we are not together- physically.
I know you are always with us and I understand how difficult it must be for you missing both of us...
I bought a Cherry tree...it not only blossoms with fruits but also gives an umbrella shade. I thought it would be apt for a road side.
Aaryan also wanted to feed the stray dogs in our locality. He calls them his friends and hence wanted to treat them with food on his dad's birthday.
We are doing all these to create an essence of this day and to keep ourselves busy.
Because I know, we both are going to miss you alot ❤
I don't know how would I be tomorrow...this would be first birthday in the last 18 years- that we are not together- physically.
I know you are always with us and I understand how difficult it must be for you missing both of us...
I bought a Cherry tree...it not only blossoms with fruits but also gives an umbrella shade. I thought it would be apt for a road side.
Aaryan also wanted to feed the stray dogs in our locality. He calls them his friends and hence wanted to treat them with food on his dad's birthday.
We are doing all these to create an essence of this day and to keep ourselves busy.
Because I know, we both are going to miss you alot ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment