Every book I read reconfirms to me, that you are very happy and blissful -wherever you are and the only thing that makes you sad, is we being sad.
I have also learnt that , you are lucky to have reached the eternal bliss, where Death is a celebration and not something to be sad of....
It is somewhere I would catch up with you in some years now...
You are everywhere around me and more available for me, to guide me and strengthen me like never before.
It's now upto me, to come of this grief to be able to accomplish the task, rendered by you- to makeout son live upto our and his dreams successfully.
I have also learnt that , you are lucky to have reached the eternal bliss, where Death is a celebration and not something to be sad of....
It is somewhere I would catch up with you in some years now...
You are everywhere around me and more available for me, to guide me and strengthen me like never before.
It's now upto me, to come of this grief to be able to accomplish the task, rendered by you- to makeout son live upto our and his dreams successfully.
No comments:
Post a Comment