We...

We...
Love you Forever

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Day 35

I got a book, a gift from one of my old friend .
The book spoke about a woman,s struggle with cancer and how he got healed after her NDE...

NDE- that was interesting to me, as it talks about her experiences when she was in the another realm.
It soothed me and gave me a relief and confidence, how happy you would be there. In the world of no pain and how free and liberated you must be feeling away from all this clutches of pain, suffering, emotions and worthless relationships.

It also taught me and reconfirmed to me, that you are here and every where around me....
So when I feel you when I drive your car, or every time I pass by your picture, is just not my imagination or hallucination...its You Srikant...

I didn't finish the book and kept it aside for later read, as for me only the NDE(Near to Death Experience) was important...to confirm it to me that you are happy and blissful where ever you are, THOUGH AWAY FROM ME....

No comments:

Post a Comment