Yesterday I went to pick your personal items from office....i felt so miserable as I have never expected to collect your items from office.
After I reached home...me and sonny sat down to open it, we see your small world infolded.
Which is so beautiful with acknowledgment cards, Thank you cards, appreciation notes and a lot of team scribbles to you, as a best Boss and a Leader...
This comforts me that you had always lived your life to the fullest and the way you want...so much so that God was fond of you and took you away ðŸ˜
After I reached home...me and sonny sat down to open it, we see your small world infolded.
Which is so beautiful with acknowledgment cards, Thank you cards, appreciation notes and a lot of team scribbles to you, as a best Boss and a Leader...
This comforts me that you had always lived your life to the fullest and the way you want...so much so that God was fond of you and took you away ðŸ˜
No comments:
Post a Comment