We...

We...
Love you Forever

Saturday, 19 September 2015

Day 51

Today I went to a Therapist...
It being a first visit, I don't know of that had helped me...but yeah I could vent out- which were were answering many of my own questions.

Doing this exercise I was realizing that you always kept me ready to be able to manage everything independently...

Iam wrong completely when I said you don't teach me how to live without you, you did!
Everyday and in everything I do...
A Big Thank you for preparing me...
Was feeling bit worried when I started looking at Aaryan... He cant 'ever' spend his time with his favourite Dad!
Must be very tough for him...but he is accepted it...and i see the way he searches that with me...

I decided I will ensure to give him that time, without fail.
Irrespective of mu illness or weakness....
After all its not easy to be the " The Best Dad" you were๐Ÿ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment