Its 50th Day today...
Unbelievable, how is this even possible Srikant???
I still am not able to digest it yet...
Today was Rakhi...was very difficult for your sisters to accept your absence.
I was also thinking about your hand without Rakhi today...which never happened.
Then, Shobhaji told me she tied one to god today and it relived me that Rakhi reached you my love!!!
But I was missing you all the time...sitting besides you and getting the rakhi tied on my hand....
those days will never come back...ever!!
Unbelievable, how is this even possible Srikant???
I still am not able to digest it yet...
Today was Rakhi...was very difficult for your sisters to accept your absence.
I was also thinking about your hand without Rakhi today...which never happened.
Then, Shobhaji told me she tied one to god today and it relived me that Rakhi reached you my love!!!
But I was missing you all the time...sitting besides you and getting the rakhi tied on my hand....
those days will never come back...ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment