We...

We...
Love you Forever

Thursday, 27 August 2015

Day 29

Time flies...
I still can't believe, something that is yet to sink in me - has almost crossed a month now😞

Tomorrow is your monthly ceremony Shrik and this things keep yelling loud in my ears that, its been a month I didn't see you...too long a pause pappa and this has never happened before.

The only thing which has not changed yet is me reporting to you about what all happened during the day... Minute by minute and me rushing to you for help , even for slightest of my problems.
That wouldn't even change until I die...
Else I cant survive...

Our love story has been very famous even beyond our imagination...everyday there is someone or another telling me, how we have been an ideal couple, an inspiration, famous for our chemistry and inseparable /unconditional love we shared...
and I always answer its the same even now, rather had moved a step ahead and became Eternal love ❤

I cross my heart and I wish to die...
because your heart is where my peace that lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment