We...

We...
Love you Forever

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Day 28

Today was Ekadashi,Our little Aaryan fasted for the first time-for his beloved Dad...
He did it so effortlessly, that it clearly shows his dedication in doing anything for you๐Ÿ’–

I know, as a person you would hate this the most- someone fasting for you, but this would help us relate to how much we love you...
specially for Aaryan...

We had a good big frame of yours in the hall today and everytime I see that, I miss u more...
I remember very well the day I clicked that picture of yours, when you wore the Nehru jacket - gifted by me.
You were also counting on enormous compliments, you got - the day long...

I miss that most handsome man I have ever met in my life...
The most lovable Dad and a wonderful Husband ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

we miss you Srikant๐Ÿ’“
 

No comments:

Post a Comment