We...

We...
Love you Forever

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Passing life without you!

I started writing because of you, you had more confidence that I could- even more than i did...
In fact I started living my Life, My Way because you wanted me to and were always behind me...
I still remember those words from you, echoing in my ears now " Don't worry Joyee iam always there for you❤ "
My feelings for you have just gone stronger Shrik...
I started writing this journal just to express my feelings for you in the way you wanted me to express...

You had given me a reason and a motive to live - Aaryan!
Who proves it to me everyday, that he is exactly like you and would make me feel you around me.

Nevertheless I still miss you and would till my last breathe...

I wish to continue this journal to communicate with you and kill my loneliness which no one can fill ever ever again!


No comments:

Post a Comment