We...

We...
Love you Forever

Saturday, 29 August 2015

Day 29

Everytime you ask me how I miss u, I just point out to the stars in the sky and ask you to count....

The dependency level on you has been so high that it is very difficult to think about being a single mother....very tough to even try ink of that word.
So I decided would never want ri be called that...would Aaryan and everyone around us including me feel you around....in all my decisions, my acts and my deeds.

Strange part now is, people around do still have expectations in the way Iam supposed to react, behave...
Not that iam given chance or time to adapt to the humongous change in my life...

You know me...would not take time to balance myself, to Stan up and say, Iam fine and can manage myself...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment