Gathering all courage to face the reality and still stay strong, to lead the life without you.
I sometimes keep wondering how could this ever happen to us....and that , this is just a nightmare which would end any moment and bring you back to me.
Aaryan started his first professional Hip hop classes from today...and more than anything, he liked it. Wow that's a sigh of relief...
Today was challenging as I was at home all day and was not able to get over your thought, all day long!
please give us strength to fulfil all your dreams and live the life you wanted us to live.
Missing you every moment...
I sometimes keep wondering how could this ever happen to us....and that , this is just a nightmare which would end any moment and bring you back to me.
Aaryan started his first professional Hip hop classes from today...and more than anything, he liked it. Wow that's a sigh of relief...
Today was challenging as I was at home all day and was not able to get over your thought, all day long!
please give us strength to fulfil all your dreams and live the life you wanted us to live.
Missing you every moment...
No comments:
Post a Comment