We...

We...
Love you Forever

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Day 27

Today Aaryan's dance sir was all praise for him...he says he is incredible for his age!
I felt proud and could feel the same thing for you, as a proud Dad iam sure you must be very glad.

When I was driving the car today I could really feel a new energy in me that drove me down the busy roads of Kondapur, without any difficulty. It was more of you driving it in place of me...
It could be my imagination, But nothing wrong in it unless it is helping me achieve something...

See, you still are my strength, my motivation and my ultimate reason to live.

Was on to reality check for self today and for a while standing face to face- to the brutal reality, will make your life more easier.
Confronting what you ultimately are left with, though shakes you up for a while but slowly would start to sink In...

To be able to do anything for that matter, would not be possible until I know its you who is ultimately guiding and making me do so....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment