21st day and when i think of what happened with is, it just seems like yesterday...
Aaryan went to school today after 20 days, had his Math formative assessment and he says he did it well, but just feels would have done better with your help that you offer him- everytime it is maths...
Today in the morning I got a call on your number asking for you, when enquired- it was a call from a consultancy offering you a better profile in Pune. When I told her the situation, the woman on the other side was zapped...see no one still believes it, it's not just me.
Missing you story still continues and would do for ever, just days passing by are making me stronger every minute...with a belief that what ever I happening, wouldn't have been possible without you standing beside me💕
Love you Shrik!
Aaryan went to school today after 20 days, had his Math formative assessment and he says he did it well, but just feels would have done better with your help that you offer him- everytime it is maths...
Today in the morning I got a call on your number asking for you, when enquired- it was a call from a consultancy offering you a better profile in Pune. When I told her the situation, the woman on the other side was zapped...see no one still believes it, it's not just me.
Missing you story still continues and would do for ever, just days passing by are making me stronger every minute...with a belief that what ever I happening, wouldn't have been possible without you standing beside me💕
Love you Shrik!
No comments:
Post a Comment